Friday 2 December 2011

100% SCAM HOME JOB COMPANY

Finally I learnt the truth about the company that I have been following for this past two month RACKSPACE OUTSOURCING. One of it's jobs is DATA ENTRY REGISTER. My friends let me say this. THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY!!

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

For the first month I do this DATA ENTRY REGISTER job. I do get paid on Nov 2,2011 as they said in their rules of payment. So for the next month, I thought that I would do this seriously because of the handsome pay. But to my expectation, they are just another SCAM company. Only a certain lucky person got paid (I'm one of them) from them, I found out that this is just another strategy of this SCAM company does to make you think that they are real. You can read about it more at (Consumercomplaint.com). Please DO NOT BE ANOTHER VICTIM OF THIS COMPANY.

1 comment:

  1. Another too good to be true company. RACKSPACE OUTSOURCING.

    ReplyDelete